WATER TESTING IN MORE DETAIL
Water quality assessment, evaluation and the expert interpretation of laboratory test
results is incredibly important.
Our laboratory testing services include the analysis of potable water (drinking water) at;
- your workplace or home
- swimming pool and spa waters
- hydrotherapy pools
- natural recreational waters
- domestic hot and cold water installations
- water used in cooling systems
- cooling towers
- industrial and manufacturing processes
- other commercial and healthcare settings
Our water sampling services involves one of our experienced technicians visiting your site at an agreed time to take samples from your water systems.
Details of the sampling points and water samples are then recorded and the samples taken to the laboratory for evaluation.
MICROBIOLOGICAL TESTING OF WATER
- Legionella bacteria
- Total Viable Counts (TVCs)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- other Pseudomonas species
- other Bacteria tests as required
CHEMICAL PARAMETERS IN WATER
- Total Hardness
ADDITIONAL FOR BOREHOLES
And all other parameters as required
On completion of all our laboratory analysis procedures a full report is issued and our experts are be on-hand to explain the results and what these mean for you, your water systems and the safety and health of those exposed to your water systems.
If you need a test urgently please click here or on our urgent test icon .